Sunday, January 6, 2013

Women's Self Defense Course February 2013

February 2013, Livonia - Check out the upcoming events page listed above for more information on Saturday, February 16, 2013 Women's Self Defense Class.  Starts at 3:30pm and ends at 5:30pm. Held at Ambrose Academy in Livonia. Wear comfortable clothing.  Bring a friend and you and your friend receive a $5 discount off the price.

I presented a course in July and August for ladies that were going back to college called Campus Safe Walk.  Several women offered these testimonials:

"I'm single so I go out with my girlfriends.  Men seem to think it's okay to grab my arm or hand when I walk by and I have no idea how to disengage them. I'm a small woman and I feel helpless. My two biggest fears are being grabbed from behind, and how to get myself free from an overly aggressive guy at the bar. Now I know how to do both very effectively.  The price of the course was well worth it just to learn how to deal with these two major fears of mine.  I can't thank you enough."  

"I brought my sister and we both loved this course.  We learned so much about what it takes to defend ourselves.  It opened my eyes. I would recommend this course to every woman I know. Let me know when the next class takes place and I'm here."

Here is a link to read more testimonials from women that have taken our course:
http://www.ambroseacademy.com/testimonials-women.php






No comments:

Post a Comment